Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 8 ounces (1 tub) dairy-free cream cheese, such as Tofutti
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) dairy-free soy margarine
- 3 T. orange marmalade
- 1/2 t. orange extract
- 3 3/4- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 T. finely chopped orange zest
1. In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand-mixer, cream together the dairy-free cream cheese and dairy-free soy margarine until fluffy. Add the orange marmalade and orange extract and beat until combined. Gradually, about 1/2 cup at a time, beat in the powdered sugar until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add the orange zest and beat until combined. Use to frost dairy-free cakes, muffins or quickbreads!