This salad dressing is so easy and healthy, low in fat, high in protein, and rich in vitamin C. And, best of all, it's dairy-free and vegan! Feel free to dress this recipe up with fresh lemon or orange zest, coconut flakes, fresh herbs, or nuts.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 12.3- ounce boxes lite silken tofu, firm variety, drained
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t. salt, plus more to taste
1. In a blender, process the tofu until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.) Add the agave nectar and raspberries and process until smooth, about 45 seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and process again until smooth. Taste and add agave nectar and salt to taste. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.