Somewhere between an ice cream and a sherbert, this refreshing treat is also refreshingly easy to prepare.
If you do not have an ice cream maker, follow these instructions after step 1: Return the mixture to the blender and process until creamy. Return to the pan and place in the freezer for another hour. Repeat this once more, then return the pan to the freezer for at least 2 hours to overnight before enjoying.
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups chopped frozen mango pieces
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- ½ cup plain dairy-free half-and-half
- ½ cup dairy-free soy yogurt
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, processing until smooth. Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.