While I love this Vegan Baked Oatmeal Recipe, this version is lower in fat and uses only agave nectar as a sweetener, so I consider this my "weekday" baked oatmeal recipe. Feel free to add any fruits and nuts you desire!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 3 T. finely ground almonds
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2.t. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 2/3 cup almond milk, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled peaches
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1.Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease an 9" cake pan with oil or dairy-free cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, ground almonds, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt. In another small mixing bowl, whisk together the agave nectar and almond milk until combined. Add the liquids to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Fold in the fruit. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Allow the oatmeal to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then cut into 8 pieces and serve with almond milk or soy milk.