Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1T. Coconut oil (liquid or solid is fine)
- 1/2 C. sunflower or corn oil
- 1/2 C. Olive oil
- 1 tsp liquid lecithin
- 1/2 C. So Delicious Coconut Creamer
- 1/2-3/4 tsp salt (Start with 1/2 tsp for first try and if wanted, add a bit more next time)
- Dash of ground turmeric
1.Put the coconut oil into a deep container (for using a stick blender) or a deep blender container. Add the other 2 oils, 1 tsp of liquid lecithin and the coconut creamer. Then add the salt and turmeric.
2. Using a stick blender or regular blender, blend for about 2 minutes, until all of the ingredients are incorporated and the mixture is fluffy, thick, and creamy. Pour into a low and wide covered container (rather than a deep and small one), and then cover, label and date. STORE IN FREEZER!. Take container out and uncover for about 10 minutes before using. Using a table knife, scrape across the top to make "curls" to use on toast, waffles, pancakes, mashed potatoes, etc. May keep about a month in the freezer, - - IF it lasts that long! Mine is usually gone in a week and a half. This can also be used to make hard sauce or other recipes calling for butter/margarine, but experiment to see if you get best results using it hard or soft.