These special treats are actually very simple to prepare--they just take a bit of chilling time! Feel free to dress up your parfaits with dairy-free chocolate chips, vegan marshmallows, nuts, or even banana slices.
Prep Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Yield: 4 parfaits
- 1 Recipe Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
- For the Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 12.3-ounce box extra-firm silken tofu
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 1/8 t. salt
2. Make the peanut butter filling. In a blender, process the tofu until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and allow peanut butter filling to chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Once both fillings have chilled and set, prepare the parfaits. In four parfait glasses (or wine glasses, flutes, or other clear glasses), spoon about 2 T. of the peanut butter filling into each. Top this with chocolate filling, followed by the remaining peanut butter filling, followed by the remaining chocolate filling. Chill for 30 minutes more and serve cold.