These cookies are so rich and delicious, yet they contain no flour! Feel free to mix in dark dairy-free chocolate chip, nuts or dried fruits!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 T. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if neccessary)
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl using an electric hand mixer, cream the peanut butter with the sugars until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, mixing until combined, followed by the baking soda. Fold in the oats. Drop the dough about 1-2 teaspoons at a time onto the prepared sheet and bake until the cookies are golden brown and the surfaces have cracked, about 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the pan completely. Serve and enjoy!