These are easy, simple and fun desserts for the spring and summer months when strawberries are in season. Feel free to substitute maple syrup for the agave nectar if you prefer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or carob powder
- 1 cup 3 T. agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or other cold-pressed oil
- 1/8 t. salt
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
1. In a small bowl, mix together the raw cacao powder, agave nectar, oil and salt until well combined and smooth. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
2. Line a large place with parchment. Holding the stem, dip each of the strawberries into the raw cacao sauce, placing them on the plate as you work. Place the plate in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving.