This is one of my favorite fudge recipes to make, and it is always a big hit with kids and adults. Deliciously rich and sweet, this will satisfy even the mightiest chocolate or sugar craving.
Makes 2 8" x 8" pans
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- 4 ½ cups organic confectioners’ sugar
- 1 8 oz. tub dairy-free cream cheese, such as Tofutti
- 1 T. cocoa powder
- 1/8 t. vanilla extract
1. Line 2 8” x 8” square cake pans with parchment paper and set aside. Place the dairy-free chocolate chips in a double-boiler or a stainless steel bowl set over (not touching) several inches of boiling water, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is completely melted.
2. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, cream together the confectioners’ sugar and the dairy-free cream cheese until the consistency of a stiff frosting. Add in the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
3. Working quickly, add the melted dairy-free chocolate and beat for 1-2 minutes more, or until the chocolate is evenly distributed and the mixture is very thick. Spread into the prepared pans and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Fudge will keep for 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.