This rich fudge recipe uses wholesome ingredients like nuts, soy and raisins in combination with dairy-free dark chocolate to create a truly decadent dessert. This recipe is easy to make and is great for gifts as it can be made several days in advance and kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Makes about 30 1-inch pieces
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins, any variety
- 3 cups semisweet dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsalted natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cups unsweetened soymilk, warm
1. Line an 8"x8" square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine seeds, walnuts and raisins. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate chips with peanut butter, stirring constantly until mixture is just melted with no lumps (other than the peanut bits from the peanut butter). Gradually stir in the warm soymilk until mixture thickens and just begins to pull away from the sides of the saucepan. Remove from heat, and, working quickly, stir in the seed and raisin mixture until mixture is well distributed.
4. Using a spatula, spread the fudge in the prepared pan, cover with foil and refrigerate over night or until solid. Cut into pieces and enjoy!